Live Dealer Casinos
Live dealer casinos refer to online casinos that have live croupiers (dealers) and offer live casino games. Most live online casinos offer three types of live games, including live Baccarat, live Blackjack and live Roulette. A player may place a bet on a (live) casino game while watching the casino dealer either deal the cards or spin the Roulette wheel in real time. If the player has a webcam connected to his/her computer, then the player may also allow the live dealer to see him/her during the course of the game. Some of these casinos will even allow players to chat with the dealers via webcam during the live games. The online casino experience doesn’t get any more realistic than this!
Live Dealer Casinos
|Black Diamond Casino||$999||Top Game||Review|
|Box24 Casino||$2,400||Top Game||Review|
|Platinum Play Casino||$1,500||Microgaming||Review|
|Royal Vegas Casino||$1,200||Microgaming||Review|
|Spartan Slots Casino||$5,000||Top Game||Review|
Best Live Dealer Casinos
- BetOnline Casino Review – BetOnline Casino offers a decent range of live dealer games and utilizes Global Gaming Labs to host their live services since 2002 with games being streamed from Costa Rica.
- Black Diamond Casino Review – Black Diamond is a multi software powered online casino offering a live dealer section since 2016. Players can enjoy an assortment of live games including baccarat, blackjack, and roulette.
- Box24 Casino Review – Box24 Casino is powered by BetSoft Gaming, Parlay Entertainment, Pragmatic Play, Rival Gaming and Visionary iGaming, and offers live dealer games, mobile casinos, lottery, and mobile lottery.
- Platinum Play Casino Review – Platinum Play Casino offers one of the best live dealer sections powered by Microgaming since 2004. The casino offers Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat from the live dealer studio in Canada.
- Rich Casino Review – Rich Casino is a U.S friendly online casino established in 2008 offering a great selection of live dealer games including live Baccarat, live American Blackjack, and live Roulette.
- Royal Vegas Casino Review – Royal Vegas is an award-winning online casino that has formed part of the Fortune Lounge Group since 2000, offering a fantastic live dealer section with Blackjack, Roulette, and Baccarat games.
- Spartan Slots Casino Review – Spartan Slots was launched in 2008 and offers a mobile casino, mobile lottery and live dealer games through Rival, Betsoft, and Pragmatic Play software.
Live Dealer Casinos
- 21 Prive Casino Review
- 21Dukes Casino Review
- 5Dimes Casino Review
- 7Reels Casino Review
- 7Spins Casino Review
- All Jackpots Casino Review
- All Slots Casino Review
- BETAT Casino Review
- BetOnline Casino Review
- BetSpin Casino Review
- BitStarz Casino Review
- Black Diamond Casino Review
- Box24 Casino Review
- Caribic Casino Review
- Casino Cruise Review
- Casino Luck Review
- Casino Moons Review
- Crazy Vegas Casino Review
- Euro Palace Casino Review
- Fruity Casa Casino Review
- G’day Casino Review
- Guts Casino Review
- Hello Casino Review
- Maple Casino Review
- Next Casino Review
- Platinum Play Casino Review
- Rich Casino Review
- Rizk Casino Review
- Royal Vegas Casino Review
- Sloto’Cash Casino Review
- Slots Capital Casino Review
- Slotty Vegas Casino Review
- Spartan Slots Casino Review
- Spinit Casino Review
- Thebes Casino Review
- Video Slots Casino Review
- Winward Casino Review
Live Dealer Casinos
What are live dealer casinos? If you are familiar with live dealer games, then you probably have some sort of idea already. Live dealer games are online casino games that are played via a video stream over the internet. A real life dealer will handle the cards (or spin the roulette wheel), and is recorded live in an online casino studio. The players will have a control menu on their computer, with which they can direct the real life croupiers and dealers to place their bets. If those are live dealer games, then naturally, a live dealer casino is a place that offers live casino games.
Obviously, it is not feasible for all online casino games to be played as live dealer games, but some of the titles that have successfully been made into live dealer games include baccarat, blackjack and roulette. In some instances, it is also possible to play Texas Hold’em as a live dealer game. Generally speaking, it may also be possible for the player to allow the dealer (or croupier) to see them whilst they play, by turning on their webcam. It may also be possible for some dealers and gamers to be able to chat to one another via the microphone on their computers.
Why bother? The basic idea behind live dealer casinos is that people can play the most realistic online casino games that technology can currently provide for. It isn’t always going to come off without a hitch, but at present, in terms of realism, there are no games currently finer.
But whilst there are plenty of live dealer casinos out on the market that offer live dealer games; there is no such live dealer casino that offers only live dealer games exclusively. Most live dealer casinos are also equipped with a superb array of online casino games. These are the games that you can find in any standard online casino site. This is a creative idea. Not everybody wants to play live dealer games all the time, and in the event that a player wants to turn away from live gaming for a little while, they can do so with online casino games. Furthermore, it also helps players who wish to play a game that isn’t available on live dealer format. You wouldn’t want to sign up to several casinos, for several types of games, after all!
Live online casinos are the latest in a line of new types of online casinos, and their popularity is catching on fast.
More About Live Dealer Casinos
Live dealer casino sites are the latest thing in online casino gambling. If you look at the history of online casino gaming, you will see a pattern emerge. After downloadable casinos and instant play sites, came mobile casino gaming. From there, live dealer games emerged. They are in essence, the latest step in the evolution of online casino games. But, what are they?
A live dealer casino primarily offers – await the drumroll – live dealer casino games. These are the most realistic online casino games you can currently play. A live dealer casino game is played over an internet stream, from a studio. It is not pre-recorded, or a computer program. It is live casino gaming, monitored and administered by a real to life human being from a studio. The studio is sometimes even set in a real, land-based, brick and mortar casino. Sure, your control buttons and menu bars are digital, but the real to life person on the screen controls the game. If you want an authentic and realistic casino gaming experience, this is as close as you are going to get at the moment.
Most of the major online casinos powered by big-time software providers now offer live dealer casino gaming. These aren’t exclusively live dealer casinos, but actually standard online casinos which happen to offer live dealer games. However, there are live dealer casinos out there which specialise in this sector. By and large, most of their games are live dealer titles, although even these sites will carry a handful of non-live games for players to try. The difference between a true live dealer casinos (like those listed on this page), and a standard casino offering live dealer games is often visible when you look at which games they offer.
The most commonly offered live dealer games at live dealer casino sites are blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. However, some live dealer casinos have also been known to carry craps, table poker, and even Sic Bo. These are rare, though. One of the most exciting aspects of live dealer casinos is that you can often choose between standard casino games, and special Asian casino games, with Asian dealers.
Live dealer casinos often have a separate sets of rules from online casinos. These include niceties, so that you are courteous to your real-to-life human dealer. Some will allow you to talk to your dealer, and others won’t. It all depends on the casino you are playing in. Bonuses also very from live dealer casino to casino. Most top live dealer casino sites will offer you a top welcome bonus for playing their live dealer games. Even standard casinos offering live dealer games have a special live dealer casino bonus.
Live dealer casinos tend not to be downloadable domains, but rather instant play sites. Most don’t offer mobile capabilities, either. Many live dealer casinos are actually sister sites of major online casino domains. Live dealer casinos are suitable for all players on all budgets, and represent a new and exciting era for online casino gaming.